Summer Picnics, 1973-1983; 2008
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series is comprised of the menorandae, correspondence, and invitations to the summer picnics held annually for the St. Jerome's community. They were initially held at the Congregation of the Resurrection cottage at Conestoga Lake but moved to Waterloo Park around 1980. After a period of dormancy the Summer Picnic was resurrected in 2006 and held on campus at St. Jerome's University.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
The dates are not inclusive: there are records for 1973-1983; and 2008.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- <1 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.