Office of the Vice-President Academic and Dean: Douglas R. Letson, 1975-1981; 1987-1989
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Forms (Documents)
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
Douglas Letson served as Academic Dean and Vice-President of the University of St. Jerome's College from 1975 to 1981 and again from 1987 to 1989.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series comprises the general administrative records of the Academic Dean's Office at the University of St. Jerome's College during Douglas Letson's term as Academic Dean and Vice-President. The records include correspondence and memorandae, financial information, statistics, reports, forms, and policies.
The records are arranged alphabetically by subject in files as follows:
Academic Development Fund;
Administrative and Committee Appointments;
Dean's Honors List;
Dean's Search Committee;
Institute for Catholic Education;
Long Range Planning;
Merit Pay; Office Renovations;
Scholarships and Bursaries;
University of St. Jerome's College Press.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 15 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Office of the Vice-President Academic and Dean.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.