- Media Type
- Item Types
- Forms (Documents)
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The Supervisors'Committee (also known as the Administrative Officers committee) is an advisory body to senior management created under the Deanship of Michael Higgins. Originally chaired by the Vice-President and Academic Dean and meeting monthly, the Committee is presently chaired by the President of the University and meets when required and scheduling allows. The Committee deals with ongoing matters involving policy development relating to staff, ensures the coordination of activities between departments, and facilitates the general administration of the University and its ancillary services. Membership is comprised of the President, the Vice-President and Academic Dean, and the heads of the administrative departments of the University.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of the records for the Supervisors'Committee and includes notes taken at meetings, agendas and notices of meetings, correspondence, reports, proposals, and forms.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 4 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Office of the President
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.