Handbook Committee, 1999-2007; 2009
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The Handbook Committee was created by College Council in March 2, 1995 as a standing committee. The committee's mandate was to conduct a comprehensive review of the College Handbook and keep it up to date. This committee was responsible for the maintenance of the handbook, and ensuring that policies and procedures remained current.
Membership of the committee was: the Vice-President and Academic Dean (Chair); the administrative assistant to the President; the Chair of College Council; one other member of the Steering Committee appointed by the Steering Committee; and other members as deemed appropriate by the Handbook Committee.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This subseries of records for the College Council Handbook Committee is comprised of the agendas and minutes of the committee's meetings together with supporting documents and correspondence. There is also a copy of the Handbook, dated December, 2009.
The records are arranged in chronological order.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 6 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Restricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.