Registrar's Office, 1962-2013
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Forms (Documents)
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The Office of the Registrar reports to the Vice-President and Academic Dean. It is responsible for secondary school liaison, the recruitment and admission of students to St. Jerome's academic programs, and the production of related publications including the St. Jerome's University calendar.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This subgroup of records for the Office of the Registrar consists of memorandi regarding events and issues relevant to the Registrar's Office, hiring and qualifications, a report from the Registrar to College Council, a copy of the Registrar's Office Five-Year Plan, dated August, 1990, pre-registration statistics for the academic years 1972/1973 to 1987/1988, and admission statistics for 1962-1963; 1968-1989. Also included are recruitment materials.
The Registrar's Office became the Office of Student Success after 2013.
There is one CD-ROM containing recruitment materials prior to 2007.
There are 2 series:
1. Office of Student Success;
2. Recruitment Materials
Series descriptions are available.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 63 cm. of textual records; 1 CD-ROM; 3 guest books; 8 plaques
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-1-3-B20; 2-1-3-B38; 2-1-3-B39; 2-1-3-B40; 2-1-3-B41; 2-1-2-A35; 2-2-2-A51; 2-2-2-M7; 2-3-4-C46 and 47; Oversize 04
- By permission of the Registrar's Office.
Restricted access to some material.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.