The Latest Fiction of Graham Greene Conference, 1984-1986
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The Latest Fiction of Graham Greene Conference was held October 25th and 26th, 1985 at the University of St. Jerome's College. The Conference was sponsored jointly by the St. Jerome's Centre, the University of St. Jerome's College, the Departments of English at St. Jerome's, the University of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier University, and the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series of records for The Latest Fiction of Graham Greene Conference includes the publicity brochure which includes the event's program, correspondence, research material, a grant application, abstracts, and curricula vitae of speakers.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University ; University of Waterloo ; Wilfrid Laurier University ; Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 1 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.