Publications: Books, 1961-2019
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Compact Discs
- Floppy disks
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of records relating to Michael W. Higgins'major book publications. The records include correspondence, publishing contracts, working papers, research material, typescripts, interviews, publicity and advertising material, and some financial records.
The records are arranged in 12 sub-series:
1) Thomas Merton: Pilgrim in Process (1983);
2) My Father's Business: A Biography of G. Emmett Cardinal
3) The Jesuit Mystique (1995);
4) Heretic Blood: The Spiritual Geography of Thomas Merton
5) The Power and the Peril: The Catholic Church at the
6) Stalking the Holy: The Pursuit of Saint Making (2006);
7) Suffer the Children Unto Me (2010);
8) Genius Born of Anguish: The Life and Legacy of Henri
9) The Muted Voice: Religion and the Media (2000);
10) Thomas Merton: Faithful Visionary (2014);
11) The Unquiet Monk: Thomas Merton's Questing Faith
12) Jean Vanier: Logician of the Heart (2016);
13) Impressively Free: Henri Nouwen as a
Reformed Priesthood (2019);
14) Introducing John Moriarty In His Own Words (2019).
Descriptions for the sub-series are available.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Higgins, Michael W.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 2.4 m. of textual records; 2 computer disks; 17 audio cassettes; 1 video cassette; 9 compact disks;.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-2-4-C33 to C36;
3-1-4-C37 to C38;
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmailsjuarchives@uwaterloo.caWWW address
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.