Constitutions, 1964; 1981; 1990's; 2015
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of a draft copy of the Constitution of the Students' Union of St. Jerome's College (1964), a copy of a proposed amended Constitution (1981) and records relating to Incorporation (1990's) which superseded the old Constitution. There is an updated Governing Constitution, effective May 1, 2015.
- See also Student Union Handbook which includes the amended Constitution of March 14, 1987.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 3 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Students' Union Office
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.