Publications: Books, 1984-2002
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of records relating to some of Douglas R. Letson's major book publications. The records include correspondence, reviews, recorded interviews, typescripts, working papers, research, and publicity materials.
The records are arranged in 6 subseries:
1) Portraits of Canadian Catholicism (1986);
2) My Father's Business: A Biography of G. Emmett Cardinal Carter (1990);
3) The Jesuit Mystique (1995);
4) Soundings: Conversations about Catholicism (2001);
5) Sex and Marriage in the Catholic Tradition: An Historical Overview (2001);
6) The Power and the Peril: The Catholic Church at the Crossroads (2002).
Series descriptions are available.
- Date of Publication:
- Personal Name(s):
- Letson, Douglas R.
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Jerome's University
- St .Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Physical Description:
- 20 cm. of textual records; 163 audio cassettes
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original:
- 2-1-3-B31; 2-1-3-B32; 2-2-2-Audio 1-5
- Some content on the audio cassettes is confidential.
By permission of the Librarian.
St. Jerome's University Library
Agency street/mail address
290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.