The Jesuit Mystique (1995)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The Jesuit Mystique was co-authored by Michael W. Higgins and Douglas R. Letson. It was published in 1995 by Macmillan Canada in Toronto, by HarperCollins in London, England, and by Loyola University Press in Chicago. The book probes the mystery and meaning of what it is to be a Jesuit today by exploring the history of the Order as well as their literary, spiritual, political, social, and educational contributions to contemporary society.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series is comprised of records relating to the publication of the book,"The Jesuit Mystique". The records include correspondence, reviews, working papers, research, publicity material, and audio cassettes of persons interviewed for the book.
The records are arranged by subject.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Letson, Douglas R. ; Higgins, Michael W.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University ; Loyola University Press ; Macmillan Canada
- St. Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4693384111518 Longitude: -80.5457387310409
- Physical Description
- 6 cm. of textual records; 64 audio cassettes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-1-3-B31; 2-2-2-Audio 3-5
- Some content on the audio cassettes is confidential.
By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.