Publications: Newspaper Articles, 1975-2005; 2013-2014
- Media Type
- Item Types
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of published newspaper articles authored by Douglas R. Letson, written about Douglas R. Letson, or in which Douglas R. Letson has been quoted.
The records are arranged in chronological order.
- The dates for these records are not inclusive. There are records for the period 1975-2005 and then for 2013-2014.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Letson, Douglas R.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St. Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 2 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.