Department of Infrastructure, 1954-2019
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Architectural drawings
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This subgroup contains the records relating to the buildings of St. Jerome's University, their maintenance, planning, and safety , as well as occupational health and technology records. The records include blueprints, plans, designs, reports, and correspondence.
The records are arranged in 3 series:
1) Buildings and Facilities;
2) Architectural plans and drawings;
3) Occupational Health and Safety;
4) Technology records.
Descriptions of the series are available.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
To date there are no records for Series 4) Technology.
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Physical Description:
- 9 cm. of textual records;
3 architectural drawings
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original:
Oversize box 2-2-2-01
- By permission of the Director of the Department of Infrastructure
St. Jerome's University Library
Agency street/mail address
290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.