Buildings and Facilities, 1954-2019
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This series is comprised of legal documents regarding the transfer of property, contract documents for the installation of the elevator, memoranda, and a St. Jerome's University Sustainability Vision report.
There are separate files with media articles relating to the campus renewal build of 2014-2016 together with greetings from politicians on its grand opening, October 1, 2016.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
Related records: See Advancement: Fundraising. The capital campaign for the campus renewal project of 2014-2016 is located in Box A12.
There is also a menu and program in the Oversize box.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 9 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
Oversize box 2-2-2-01
- By permission of the Director of the Department of Infrastructure.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.