Course Outlines, 1976-2018
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This series is comprised of course outlines (syllabi) for courses offered by the Religious Studies department, including the course outlines and audio cassettes of lectures for three Religious Studies courses offered by correspondence.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
The dates are not inclusive.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St. Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4693851293762 Longitude: -80.5456797224426
- Physical Description
- 28 cm. of textual records; 32 audio cassettes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmailsjuarchives@uwaterloo.caWWW address
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.