St. Jerome's College Calendar 1909
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's College for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its courses of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, College organizations including sports, Commencement program, list of students, a photograph of the graduates of 1909, diplomas and awards.
- There are two copies. One copy is in very fragile condition with broken and torn binding, loose pages, dirty front cover, old tape across binding, and the pages have aged.
The other copy is torn at the top and bottom of the binding, there is a small tear in the middle of the front cover at the top, back pages are stained along the bottom on the right hand side, two back pages and back cover are creased at bottom right corner, front pages are stained at the top and across the bottom, front cover is dirty and back cover has some small stains; the pages have yellowed with age.
Graduate Class members: J.A. McQuillen; G.M. Schneiderhon; R.M. Haller; W.G. Goodrow; G.J. Dehler; L.A. Huver; C.T. Kraehn.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Physical Description:
- 76 pages : ill. ; 15 x 21.5 cm
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original:
- Unrestricted access.
St. Jerome's University Library
Agency street/mail address
290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.