St. Jerome's College Calendar 1911
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's College for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its course of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, College organizations including sports, a photograph of the graduating class, list of students, Commencement program, diplomas and awards.
- There are two copies, both in relatively good shape. One copy has tears at the top and bottom of the spine, there is a small stain near upper left corner, and the pages have yellowed with age.
The other copy has two scrape marks on the cover, top and bottom, a discoloring circular stain on the back cover as well as a date stamp: "Oct 24 1988", a small tear at the top of the spine, and the pages have yellowed with age.
Graduating Class members: W.A. Gannon; J. Slomski; S.A. Dobins; P.J. Weber; R. Devlin; V. Broscius; L. Reicher; E. Hayes; E. Cooke; F. McCarty.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Physical Description:
- 82 pages : ill. ; 15 x 21.5 cm
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original:
- Unrestricted access.
St. Jerome's University Library
Agency street/mail address
290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.