Award plaques, 1970-2001
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This series is comprised of plaques for awards given to students plus one with the names of the Students' Union executives.
1. 1 brown wooden plaque with gold plating: 21.5 cm. x 30 cm.
The award for the Greatest Contribution to St. Jerome's
Student Union, 1982/1983 to 2000/2001.
2. 1 brown wooden plaque with gold plating: 27 cm. x 37 cm.
This plaque has name plates with the executive members of
the Students' Union for the years 1988/1987 to 1996/1997.
3. 1 brown wooden plaque with gold plating: 32 cm. x 39 cm.
The Zach Ralston Award for Outstanding Contribution
to College Life. St. Jerome's College Student Union.
With school crest, 1970/1971 to 2000/2001.
4. 1 brown wooden plaque with gold plating: 37 cm. x 45 cm.
The College Award for Outstanding Contribution to
Student Life. St. Jerome's College Student Union.
With school crest, 1977/1978 to 1993/1994.
- There are a few scratches and scrapes on the plaques and some of the name plates are discolored.
The plate on the Zach Ralston Award for 1999-2000 is loose.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St. Jerome’s College records
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4697043696114 Longitude: -80.5457762819672
- Physical Description
- 4 plaques
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- No restrictions
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.