Office of Student Affairs, 1961-2020
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Forms (Documents)
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY:
The Office of Student Affairs started operating as a new structure in September, 2018. It oversees all the responsibilities encompassed by the Office of Student Success, the Office of Student Experience, and the Wellness Director.
SCOPE AND CONTENT:
The records include correspondence and other records relating to the administration of Student Affairs together with copies of SJU CONNECT, a bi-weekly newsletter about upcoming events, announcements and deadlines.
This sub-group of records for the Office of Student Affairs is organized into two series:
1. The Office of Student Success;
2. The Office of Student Experience.
Series descriptions are available.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
Note: There is a file for correspondence from the Director of Student Affairs and one for correspondence from the Wellness Director as well as a file with the copies of SJU CONNECT.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St. Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4695408565309 Longitude: -80.545572434082
- Physical Description
- 166 cm. of textual records; 4 CD-ROMs; 3 guest books; 8 plaques; 7 photographs
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Office of Student Affairs
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.