Henry Street High School
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Henry Street High School in Whitby.
- Whitby District High School was built in 1953/54 and opened on November 5, 1954. Additions were made to the school in 1957 and 1970. After Anderson Collegiate opened in 1961, it was renamed Henry Street High School.
This photograph is one of 19 promotional photographs highlighting a variety of Whitby's buildings and spaces, including businesses, Town facilities, and industry.
- Label under photo:
"Henry St. High School
600 Henry St., Whitby 416-668-2731
Orignally built 1954 - Two subsequent additions"
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 27.5 cm
- Corporate Name(s)
- Henry Street High School
- Local identifier
- Digital Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Henry Street High School, ca. 1983, photographer unknown. Whitby Archives photograph D2016_004_004.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from photograph on hardboard. Originals have been deaccessioned.