St. John's Anglican Church, December 25, 1978
- Russell M. Preston, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A colour photograph of the steeple of St. John's Anglican Church in Port Whitby, Ontario. View is taken from a distance.
- St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846. It is located at 150 Victoria St. East, Whitby, Ontario (on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street).
Russell M. Preston was a Whitby resident for 44 years and enjoyed taking photographs of buildings around Whitby.
- Date of Original
- 25 December 1978
Width: 4 in
Height: 4 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Preston, Russell M.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. John's Anglican Church
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8625987145626 Longitude: -78.9336746627044
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Russell M. Preston
- Recommended Citation
- St. John's Anglican Church, December 25, 1978, Russell M. Preston. Whitby Archives A2019_002_112.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a brownie camera negative.