Canadian Pacific Railway Station
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photographic postcard showing the station and platform along the Canadian Pacific Railway in Whitby. The view is looking east from Brock Street. At left in the background is the signal and switching tower at the junction of the C.P.R. and the railroad from Whitby to Port Perry and Lindsay.
- The station was on the south side of the track. It was built in 1913 and closed in 1971 being demolished in 1977.
- Printed at bottom of postcard: 'C.P.R. Station, Whitby, Ont., Canada'
Printed at bottom right: '112, 191, J.V.'
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 5 in
Height: 4 in
- Local identifier
- Whitby Historic Photographs
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8884908158961 Longitude: -78.9460372924805
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Archives
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.