Painter Family Children at Myrtle Station, c.1926
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph showing the Painter children lined up in a row on the platform at the train station at Myrtle Station.
From left to right: Hervey Painter, Melvin Painter, Kenneth Painter, Roy Painter, and Mildred Painter.
- George Painter was the station operator at Myrtle Station, which a stop on the Whitby, Port Perry, and Lindsay rail line.
- Date of Original
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.01682 Longitude: -78.98288
- Scott Painter
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Painter Family Children, c.1926, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 19-068-002.
- Reproduction Notes
- Electronic copy.