Griffin Opera House
- Type d'élément
- Formerly known as the Belleville Opera House, The Queen's Opera House, and The Carmen Opera House. It was located on the south-west corner of East Bridge and Church Streets until it was demolished in 1933.
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Community Archives of Belleville & Hastings CountyCourriel:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse postale d'agence
254 Pinnacle Street
Belleville ON K8N 3B1