- P.M. Slavhorodsky, Author
- Volodymyr Maniak, Recipient
- Paraska Romanenko (b.1907), Witness
- Frosyna Savivna Shuliaka (b. 1907), Witness
- Skladanyi Petro Mylofanovych (b. 1928), Witness
- Media Type
- Item Types
Letter sent from: Buzhanka, Lysianka raion, Cherkasy oblast
Letter describes events in (1932-1933): Zhabianka, Lysianka raion, Kyiv oblast
Current location name: Zhabianka, Lysianka raion, Cherkasy oblast
The author names the perpetrators of the Famine in Zhabianka and then lists some of their individual actions. The letter notes that the perpetrators lived off the food of others until there was no more food – and then they themselves died even though they were not old. Ukrainian transcription and English translation are available. (One of three letters.)
Ukrainian transcription and English translation are available.
- Author's gender: Male
Witnesses' genders: Male and and female
Author's name in Ukrainian: П.M.Славгородський.
Witnesses' names in Ukrainian:
Параска Романенко, Фросина Савівна Шуляка, Петро Милофанович Складаний.
- Date of Original
- 13 March 1989
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- П.M.Славгородський ; Параска Романенко ; Фросина Савівна Шуляка ; Петро Милофанович Складаний ; P.M. Slavhorodsky ; Volodymyr Maniak ; Paraska Romanenko ; Frosyna Savivna Shuliaka ; Skladany Petro Mylofanovych
- Local identifier
- 166/272-Dropbox 4
- The Maniak Collection
- Language of Item
- English; Ukrainian
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.21337 Longitude: 30.74376
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Holodomor Research & Education Consortium