A window in the Bokan family house, broken by Vladimir Bokan out of anger for being forced to leave for a separate residence.
- Bokan, Nikolai, 1881-1942, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The photo features a window in the Bokan family house, broken by Vladimir Bokan. Vladimir was aggrieved that his father, Nikolai Bokan, had forced him to leave the family home to become self-sufficient. Nikolai was struggling to feed his family as a result of the famine. Vladimir was twenty-five years old at the time of his departure.
A board covers the section of the window frame where the pane had been broken. A small table stands against the wall below the window, and a narrow bed is lodged in the corner of the room.
- Злобный Владимир Б. 24х лет. Вечером 12. XI. 32 разбил окно в жилище родных.
Malicious Vladimir B., 24 years old. In the evening of November 12, 1932 he broke a window in the house of his family.
- Date of Publication
- 12 Nov 1932
- Local identifier
- Nikolai Bokan
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 51.34567 Longitude: 32.87794
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- State Archive of the Security Service of Ukraine: https://ssu.gov.ua/ua/pages/98
- Any reproductions of images from the Archive of the Security Service of Ukraine must include the following reference: Archive of the Security Service of Ukraine, fonds 6, case № 75489-fp, volume 2.
Iнформуємо, що при публікації документів ГДА СБУ обов'язкове посилання на місце їх зберігання за зразком: ГДА СБ України, фонд 6, справа 75489-фп, том 2.
- Reproduction Notes
- Reproduced with the permission of the State Archive of the Security Service of Ukraine.