Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Electric Railway crossing a bridge, 1930
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Electric Railway car crossing Twelve Mile Creek in St. Catharines, behind McKinnon Industries.
- McKinnon Industries is now the General Motors Plant 1 on Ontario Street.
Physical details: very good condition.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- 19.75 cm X 12.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Esquesing Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Esquesing Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
P.O. Box 51,
Georgetown, ON L7G 4T1