Georgetown Public School 1920
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Georgetown Public School, later called Chapel Street School, was built in 1869. This photo was taken after the 1913 addition. It was closed in 1974.
- Public School, Georgetown, Ont.
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Dorothy (Ballantine) Marshall
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.65011 Longitude: -79.91634
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Esquesing Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
P.O. Box 51,
Georgetown, ON L7G 4T1