The Murray Memorial Building on Mill Street, Acton (built as the YMCA).
- Dr. Carol Homuth, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black-and-white negatives
- The Murray Memorial Building on Mill Street, built as the YMCA. The double doors lead to the Acton Public Library while the single door on the right is the Acton Utilities and Municipal Treasurer’s Office.
- “Murray Memorial Bldg, Acton, Ont. 10”
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Bruce County Museum
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.6168 Longitude: -80.03295
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Esquesing Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
P.O. Box 51,
Georgetown, ON L7G 4T1