The Kent County annual and almanac for the year 1890
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone have anymore Kent County almanacs?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Includes calendar, listings of historical events organized monthly, business listings organized by topic, local laws, listing of Canadian government officials, listing of British government officials, information on the British Empire, honour roll of titled Canadians, distance tables, listing of county officials, local population statistics, salaries of officials, and other miscellaneous information. See index for complete listing of topics covered.
List of Farms, & C., for sale p. 2
Title Page p. 5
Cover Title: "'Our' holiday annual and Western Counties almanac for 1890"
**Original title is missing
- James Soutar
- Place of Publication
- Chatham, Ont.
- p. 105
- Date of Publication
County officials and employees -- Kent (Ont. : County)
Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.
Almanacs -- Kent (Ont. : County)
Municipal officials and employees--Kent (Ont. : Ontario)
Courts--Officials and employees--Kent (Ont. : County)
Kent (Ont. : County)--History.
Military history--Kent (Ont. : County)--19th century.
Royal houses--Great Britain.
Courts--Officials and employees--Ontario.
Post office stations and branches--Ontario.
Tilbury (Ont.)--History. (Unauthorized, CKPL)
Blenheim (Ont.) -- History.
Agricultural -- Societies.
Bankers -- Kent (Ont. : County) -- Directories.
Bothwell (Ont.) -- History.
- Chatham-Kent Public Library Digital Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.41679 Longitude: -82.1665
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date
- Location of Original
- Chatham Branch
Chatham-Kent Public Library
McKeough Local History Room Collection
Ref 917.13 Ken Desk
- Chatham-Kent Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:120 Queen Street
Chatham, ON N7M 2G6