Made in Libertyville
Onsrud Cutter
Onsrud Cutter, 1957
Onsrud Cutter, 1957 Details
The Onsrud Cutter Manufacturing Company set up shop in Libertyville in 1946 in one of the American Wire Fence Company buildings at the end of Church Street. By 1951, it employed 33 people and specialized in high-speed steel, solid carbide, and carbide-tipped cutters for woodworking and aircraft industries. In 1999, Onsrud Cutter became part of the LMT Group and in December 2010 relocated to Waukegan, IL.
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit
Privacy Policy