Made in Libertyville
W.C. Holt Manufacturing Co.
Holt Manufacturing,c.1905-1910
Holt Manufacturing,c.1905-1910 Details
The W. C. Holt Manufacturing Company relocated from Chicago to a new factory on Fifth Avenue just southeast of the current Foulds building in 1901. The Holt Factory was the only one of its kind in the United States at the time, with a small force of workers tanning pelts to be used mainly for long wool dusters, but also for carriage robes, rugs, and boas. Their products were sold all over the country. The company ceased operations in Libertyville sometime between 1908 and 1912 when the Rainbow Manufacturing Company moved in to the building.
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit
Privacy Policy