Made in Libertyville
Yore Brothers Bottled Milk & Cream
Founded around 1905, Yore Brothers was located on the south side of the St. Paul railroad tracks, west of Milwaukee Avenue. A 1908 Lake County Independent article reported that “forty or more farmers deliver milk regularly each morning to the Yore Brothers bottling plant and each evening a car load of milk is shipped to Chicago…” The plant bottled about 1,500 gallons of milk per day. The factory was still listed in the 1922 city directory, but is marked closed on the 1924 Sanborn Fire Insurance map. In January 1931 the empty factory building burned to the ground.