Made in Libertyville
American Wire Fence Company
American Wire Fence Company, c.1905-1910
American Wire Fence Company, c.1905-1910 Details
The American Wire Fence Company was located at the east end of Church Street. The company opened in 1905 and by 1912 the company employed 60 people. A 1912 Lake County Independent article touted that the fence’s “strength and durability is bringing fame to Libertyville." American Wire Fence ceased operations or left Libertyville in late 1938 or early 1939.
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit
Privacy Policy