Made in Libertyville
Berggren Trayner Co.
Berggren Trayner was founded by Arthur and Audrey Berggren in 1948. The company moved to 624 E. Park Avenue in Libertyville in 1953.

 

The company created silk screen ceramic and enamelware decals in Swedish style – decorative cookware, cutting boards, porcelain, china, and ceramic tiles. Their wares were distributed at department stores like Carson Pirie Scott and Marshall Field. In 1986, Bergquist Imports, Inc. bought Berggren Trayner and moved to Cloquet, Minnesota in 1987. Bergquist Imports still sells items under the Berggren Trayner brand name.

 

In 2014, the building at 624 E. Park Avenue was occupied by Axiom Marketing Inc. and Lawrence P. Neal & Associates.

 

Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit
Privacy Policy