Class photograph, School Section 28, Colborne, Cramahe Township, 1935
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Typewritten note accompanying photographic print:
"S.S. #28 Cramahe 1935
Top row: Miss Margaret Mutton (Teacher)
Miss Myrtle Hardy (Music Teacher)
(Left to right)
3rd row: Alex Quigley, Harry Jones, John White, Gerald Quinn, Vern Robinson, Maggie Quigley, Lillian Forbes, Mary White
2nd row: Ruth Mann, Keitha Jones, Joy Mann, Ruth Haynes, Vivian Jones, Hubert Hoover, Ben Dingman, Jim Quigley
1st row: Hans Quigley, Victor Robinson, Edward Bush, Cliff MacIntosh, Don MacIntosh, Ira Quigley, Lyle Jones"
- See the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), pp.66-77 for a chapter about Cramahe Township schools.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0