Cramahe Township Assessment Roll, 1873
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Ledger Book
- Assessment Rolls for Cramahe Township were recorded in a bound ledger. Some ledgers have damaged spines or lost their covers entirely.
Names are alphabetically listed by surname first with property information and taxes following on the same line. All information is handwritten in black ink.
- The township created annual assessment rolls for property tax collection to support schools, community services, and infrastructure.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0