Horse-drawn snow clearing teams, Dundonald, Cramahe Township
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This image was scanned from the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.35. The caption reads: "Horse-powered snow-plowing: This photo was taken in circa 1950 in the Dundonald area, but reflects early methods of clearing roads of snow using teams of horses. The horses behind the plow are being rested to take their turn when those in front are tired out."
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0