1935 Class photograph, Castleton School, Cramahe Township
- Media Type
- Item Type
- From the collection of Roseanne Quinn.
There are two other images associated with this record.
Please see the Pages box at top of this page and click the downward pointing select arrow to access the following:
1. A handwritten catalogue of student names -
Norman Bookout, Art Moore, Doug May, Doug Whitney, Cordelia Holmes Cordie, Laura Wolfraim (Atkinson), Marie Spencer (Wilson) and Viola Harnden (Stickle[?]).
Clarence McKague, Laura Nash (Chatterson), Eileen Whitney, Pauline Burleigh, Irene Gillespie (Holmsley[?]), Maurice Chatterson, Earl Hoover, Gord Quinn, Doug Chatterson, Percy MacGregor and teacher Mildred Massey (teacher)
Don Kemp, Leo Partridge, Doug Kemp, Clarence Calberry, Jean Yardy, Lorna Summers, Vina Gillespie, Verna Whitney, Helen Baxter, Annie Calberry and Evelyn Quinn
Don Baxter, Max Gaffield, Earl Darke, Harry Moore, Elwood Moore, Don Carter, Geo Moore, Jim Vosburgh, Ron Graham and Hector Gifford
2. Another copy of this photograph that had an attached typed list of names -
Back row: Norman Bookout, Art Moore, Douglas May, Douglas Whitney, Cordie Holmes, Laura Wolfraim, Marie Spencer and Viola Harnden.
Third row: Clarence McKague (teacher), Laura Nash, Eileen Whitney, Pauline Durleigh, Irene Gillespie, Maurice Chatterson, ? Chatterson, Gordon Quinn, Douglas Chatterson, Percy MacGregor and Mildred Massey (teacher)
Second row: Donald Kemp, Leo Partridge, Douglas Kemp?, ? Calberry, Jean Yardy, Lorna Summers, Vina Gillespie, Verna Whitney, Birdie (Helen) Baxter, Annie Calberry and Evelyn Quinn.
Front row: Donald Baxter, Max Gaffield, Earl Dark, Harry Moore, Elwood Moore, ?, George Moore, Junior Kemp?, Ronald Kemp and Hector Gifford.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has an image.
See the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), pp.66-77 for a chapter about Cramahe Township schools.
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0