King Street and Park Street, Colborne, Cramahe Township, 1940s
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Caption by Lenna Broatch (2022): "Corner of King Street and Park Street as it was called. Griffis Drug store,
a view of the United Church before the steeple was shortened. C. Early 1940's."
- Photograph lent by Frank Griffis from his father’s Bill Griffis Collection.
Park Street is now known as Percy Street.
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0