Class photograph, Colborne School, Room 2, Colborne, Cramahe Township, 1938
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
See the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), pp.66-77 for a chapter about Cramahe Township schools.
- Inscribed on photo in white: "Room 2. Public school Colborne, Ont. Sept. 1938" "Smith Photo"
Inscribed bottom centre of photo: "Donated by Russell MacGregor"
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0