1888 Grimsby Park Programme
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This is a 23 page programme, advertising the 1888 programme for the Ontario Methodist Camp Ground Company. It has accomodation listings, park attractions, lecture listings, and advertisements for other companies and organizations such as the Grovedale Park Tabernacle in Kingsville, Ontario. It has 20 numbered pages.
- This is the year the Temple opened. Page 9 (or page 14 in the programme)lists Right Honorable Sir John A. Macdonald, G.B.C. Premier of Canada as giving the opening address. Sir J. A. Macdonald was not able to be there. Grimsby Park received a lot of criticism as a result of this failed yet advertised appearance.
Also note that the names on the front of this programme. It was possibly owned by E. E. Bowslaugh
- Bingham & Webber
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario
- Date of Original
- Summer of 1888
- Local identifier
- Microfilm, Grimsby Park Programmes
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1940719118027 Longitude: -79.5253998147583
- Grimsby Public Library
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Grimsby ChautauquaEmailgenemail@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address18 Carnegie Lane
Grimsby, ON L3M 1Y1