Page 205: Balfour, H. E.
- Full Text
October 9, 1945Lt. Col. H. E. Balfour spent a few days with his mother, Mrs. (Rev.) Balfour, 57 Bond St. He was accompanied by his son, Capt. Sigurd Balfour, R.C.A.M.C. Both have recently returned from overseas and left here Saturday evening for their home in Calgary.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 9 Oct 1945
- Personal Name(s)
- H.E. Balfour ; Sigurd Balfour
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268