- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Pte. A. Winn of Haliburton dies of wounds
Pte. Albert Winn
S.D. & G. Highlanders
Winn’s home is at Haliburton, and he joined the army on 23 June 1940. He received his training at Kingston (ON) and Debert (NS) following preliminary at Peterborough (ON). He was sent overseas on 19 July 1941 and went to France on D-Day. Pte. Winn paid the supreme sacrifice when he died of his wounds on 20 July 1944.
- Date of Publication
- 29 Aug 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- Walter Winn ; Walter Albert Winn
- World War II Service Files
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.16682 Longitude: -78.49955
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268