Train Station, Pontypool
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Train station and railway sheds.
"The "signal station"...is an outhouse. Pontypool station did not have a toilet inside and probably did not have indoor plumbing when built. The small silver box next it contains a telephone for train crews and others authorized to use it, to contact the train dispatcher." - Information contributed by Steve Lucas.
- Photographs taken in 1977.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.10012 Longitude: -78.63285
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Archives Heartland Collection on slide 35mm
Volume 3, Slide #194-198
Black and white negatives Volume 1 Sheet 38 #30-35
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268