Page 91: Angers Family
- Full Text
November 25, 1942
COBOCONK FAMILY HAS SIX SONS IN UNIFORM
Here are Mr. and Mrs. Stafford Angers, of Coboconk, with their 14 children, six in uniform and a seventh aiming at the Air Force. LEFT to RIGHT are (back row): Morris, too young for service; Mrs. Angers, Pte. Sandford, Mrs. William Hannivan, Toronto, daughter; Mr. Angers, Mrs. H. K. Morrow, Toronto, daughter; (CENTRE ROW): Jim, just turned 18 and trying for the Air Force; Pte. Michael, reserve army; Pte. Ross, Midland Regiment; Gunner Patrick, overseas; Pte. Ralph, overseas; (FRONT ROW): Loretta, Lawrence, Peter, Doris and Pte. Herbert, Midland Regiment.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 25 Nov 1942
- Personal Name(s)
- Angers, Stafford ; Angers, Morris ; Angers, Sandford ; Mrs. Hannivan, William ; Mrs. Morrow, H.K. ; Angers, Jim ; Angers, Michael ; Angers, Ross ; Angers, Patrick ; Angers, Ralph ; Angers, Loretta ; Angers, Lawrence ; Angers, Peter ; Angers, Doris ; Angers, Herbert.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -78.79958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library
- Location of Original
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library - Archives
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268