Tape # 12: Mr. Nokes, Manilla
- Side A
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Mr. Nokes was a long-time resident of the Manilla area.
He speaks knowledgably and interestingly of pioneering, farming and machinery and barn-raising in the area.
Side A: 31 minutes
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Mr. Nokes, Doug Tangney
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.30012 Longitude: -78.99958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Victoria County Oral History Project on cassette tape.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268