December 14: Coboconk's Santa Claus Reverse Parade
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in these photographs?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Coboconk, Norland & Area Chamber of Commerce, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Images, Electronic
- The Coboconk, Norland and Area Chamber of Commerce held their annual Santa Claus parade in a unique fashion: attendees were invited to drive down Coby's Christmas Lane on Albert Street to view floats, activities and music.
The parade was originally set to be in the local Legion Park, but was forced to be changed due to the local health unit regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants could only attend by remaining in their cars and no walk-along participants were allowed.
- Approximately 500 vehicles took a drive down Coby Christmas Lane! Next year we will be celebrating the 50th annual Santa Claus Parade and we can't wait to celebrate yet another Christmas season with you.
- Coboconk, Norland and Area Chamber of Commerce
- Place of Publication
- Coboconk, ON
- Date of Original
- 14 Dec 2020
- Date Of Event
- 14 Dec 2020
- Personal Name(s)
- Yeo, Emmett ; Schmale, Jamie, MP
- Corporate Name(s)
- Shield's Home Hardware ; The Pattie House ; Kawartha Kavaliers ; Zebra of A Different Stripe Gift Shop ; Coboconk Medical Centre ; Norland Horticultural Society ; Coboconk Garden Club ; Monck's Landing Golf Course ; Hope United Church ; Coboconk and Area Food Bank ; Little Paralegal Services ; Vintage Daisy Antiques ; Square Peg Woodworking ; Cooks General Contracting
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268