April 1, 2021: Episode #28 - Kid music makers. Croissants at your door. Post vaccine dinner conversations. Doing right by donkeys.
- Episode 28 Advocate Podcast
- Grignon, Denis, Producer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Pam and Wally Koekebakker are a super busy, community-minded, socially-conscious couple. But they still, somehow, find time to care for (previously unwanted) donkeys.
Mickaël Durand didn’t let shutdowns keep his croissants (and all his wonderful baked goods) out of the hands of far away loyal customers. He loaded up, buckled up and hit the road – and was pleasantly surprised at what he got, too.
Wondering what that post vaccine rollout chat might be like with that friend or family member who doesn’t share your choice? Yikes. The CMHA’s Jack Veitch offers some advice on how to, um, manage that potentially volatile conversation.
There’s much more than a gym and basketballs and craft tables at the Boys and Girls Club. Like, a state-of-the-art recording studio managed by, like, a real professional recording artist. Good enuff’ for grownups, but built for kids!
- Lindsay Advocate
- Place of Publication
- Kawartha Lakes, ON
- Date of Original
- 1 Apr 2021
- Date Of Event
- 1 Apr 2021
- Playing Time
- Personal Name(s)
- Koekebakker, Pam ; Koekebakker, Wally ; Durand, Mickaël ; Veitch, Jack
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268