April 21, 2021: Medical officer of health talks rising COVID-19 cases, community transmission in HKPR
- Kawartha Lakes This Week (Kawartha Lakes, ON), 20210421
- Hyatt, Sarah, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge Districts Health Unit case count as of Wednesday April 21, 2021 is 1534, including 291 new cases. 30 per cent of identified cases are under 20 years of age.
- Matroland Media Group Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Kawartha Lakes, ON
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Bocking, Natalie, Dr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268