Opening of New School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the program for the opening of the new Little Britain Public School S.S. No. 8 in February 1914. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- Built 1913, originally as a two room school, but due to high attendance an extra room was added. Described as “a modern school, with new equipment and an excellent library.”
- Date of Original
- Winter 1914
- Corporate Name(s)
- Little Britain Public School S.S. No. 8
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
Opening of New School [Invitation]. (1914). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229696&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6